Nike Pegasus Trail 3
The Nike Pegasus Trail 3 has beefed up and is ready to face the most challenging trails out there. Review analysis coming soon!
Best deal at: NIKEClick here for lowest price
Nike Pegasus Trail 3
Model: Nike Pegasus Trail 3
- The rubber outsole has a shock wave design and delivers an impressive grip on trail terrains. It’s also quite sturdy to go the distance and withstand time and tough conditions.
- The multidirectional lugs optimize traction on natural terrains to effortlessly tackle challenging conditions.
- React: the plushest of Nike‘s foam. It offers a soft and lively shock absorption.
- The Nike Pegasus Trail 3’s features mesh zones to comfortably keep the foot secure in the shoe while letting the foot breathe, especially when the running gets tough.
- Dynamic Fit : a midfoot support system that increases comfort and security by eliminating the space between the foot and the upper.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Does the Nike Pegasus Trail 3 fit true to size?
It’s still too early to tell (the shoe just came out), but, in general, the previous models fitted true to size.
Is the Nike Pegasus Trail 3 a shoe for heavyweight athletes (187 lbs/85 kg or more)?
This model should be suitable for all weights with its generous stack height (31 mm under the heel and 21 mm under the toes).
Is the Nike Pegasus Trail 3 suitable to run an ultramarathon?
We are waiting to complete our analysis of reviews from expert and amateur runners before deciding. The previous models had a loose lockdown that was more comfortable than supportive. The PT3 seems to provide a better lockdown, which could make it compatible with ultramarathon trail running. We’ll update this section shortly!
Is this model waterproof?
This model is available in two versions: regular and Gore-Tex. The standard version prevents minor water infiltration and dries quickly. On the other hand, the Gore-Tex version offers more advanced protection to keep your feet dry even in heavy rain or when crossing shallow streams. However, the GTX version is more expensive and heavier. So it’s up to you, depending on your goals.
1 review for Nike Pegasus Trail 3
5.0 out of 5
Write a review