Asics Gel Quantum 360 6 Review Analysis (2021)
Last update: February 2024
The Asics Gel Quantum 360 6 is a road running shoe that combines style and comfort.
- The outsole of the Asics Gel Quantum 360 6 is equipped with AHAR, a carbon rubber famous for its solidity to run on urban surfaces without the outsole deteriorating too quickly. It has a sponge-like texture for more flexibility under the forefoot.
- GEL is a silicon-based unit that optimizes shock dispersion for plush landings.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM is a piece of TPU located in the midsole under the foot’s arch. It nudges you to a smoother and natural stride.
- The upper of the Asics Gel Quantum 360 6 is an open knit that promotes a secure and comfortable foot lockdown while letting the foot breathe, especially in the summer.
- The seamless construction prevents chafing and improves the instep comfort.
|Heel stack height
|Forefoot stack height
|GEL, TRUSSTIC SYSTEM
|Open knit, seamless construction
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, this shoe fits regularly, according to the athletes who tried this model. Therefore, you can order your regular size for running shoes. However, if this is your very first pair of Asics, it’s recommended to test them in a shop to be safe.
Yes, this shoe should be suitable for all people. Indeed, it’s a neutral running shoe. Therefore, it aims to suit all runners independently from their pronation type. It doesn’t have support features to correct the foot’s movement and prevent overpronation. However, science doesn’t back such a prop when it comes to reducing injury, so we recommend sticking to neutral shoes, except, of course, if you find stability shoes more comfortable.
Yes, this model has a medium stack height and comfortable cushioning that supports the foot comfortably and should be suitable for everybody, regardless of their weight.
It depends. In principle, it’s a comfortable shoe with good cushioning suitable for long distances, including marathons. However, it’s a heavy shoe that is more about style than performance, so it may not be the best option on the market. It’s up to you based on your experience and sensations.