Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2
Second iteration of the carbon-fiber plate shoe that changed the running world, the Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2 promises to be one of the most exciting shoes of 2021! Review analysis coming soon.
Model: Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2
Best offersback to menu ↑
- The flex grooves promote a flexible ride by allowing the sole to bend with the movement of the foot. Also, it gives secure traction on city surfaces.
- The ZoomX midsole is a special foam originally created by Nike for its carbon-fiber plate shoes. This Pebax-based compound is now used in most of its running collection. Pebax is reputed for its flexibility and bouncy nature, which gives an explosive ride.
- The carbon-fiber plate flexes upon touching the ground before tightening at toe off for a smooth and responsive run.
- The upper of the Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2 uses a breathable mesh that provides a secure and comfortable foot lockdown while allowing airflow, especially when you increase the effort.
- The internal heel foam counter keeps the foot comfortably in place at all times.
- The slightly padded tongue craddles the top of the foot for a soft support.
- The forefoot overlays optimize foot support and the upper’s sturdiness to keep the shoe longer.
- The larger toe box aims to make this model suitable for feet of all shapes and sizes.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Is this carbon plate model true to size?
Is this shoe recommended if I have overpronation?
I'm a heavyweight runner. Can I run in the Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2?
Is the Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2 a good choice to run a marathon?
Comparisons – Nike ZoomX Vaporfly Next% 2 vs: