New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10
The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 is an excellent and comfortable road running shoe ideal for all types of runs.
- Great comfort
- Generous, soft and dynamic cushioning
- A versatile model that adapts well to different types of training and distances
- Shoe lighter than before
Model: New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10
Discover the latest model: New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v11
- The outsole of the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 uses blown rubber. It is a material that offers a good balance between rebound, abrasion resistance and flexibility. Thus, it provides you with good flexibility and traction when running on the road.
- In addition, the flex grooves also help the sole to follow the movement of the foot for more comfort. They should therefore allow the runner to adopt a more fluid stride.
- The midsole features the Fresh Foam X cushioning foam developed by the American brand. Lightweight and flexible, it aims to effectively absorb shocks to make the run more enjoyable. In addition, it promises maximum energy return for a more dynamic stride.
- Moreover, the removable Ortholite insole completes the cushioning of the shoe by adding an extra layer of support.
- The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 features a mesh with the Hypoknit technology. This results in a special design that strategically combines stretch and support zones. This way the shoe comfortably envelops the foot, holding it effectively while giving it the freedom it needs for optimal comfort when necessary. This new upper was designed based on data collected from thousands of runners through studies conducted by New Balance.
- This road running shoe has a slip-on construction for added comfort.
- Finally, the Ultra Heel design in the heel area allows the foot to be comfortably wedged without any unpleasant pressure points.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How does the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 fit?
This road model uses a standard sizing chart. We have not yet seen any user reviews reporting problems with the fit. You can therefore order your usual running shoe size. If this is your first pair of New Balance, a visit to the store to try it can be useful to discover your ideal size.