New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10
The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 is an excellent and comfortable road running shoe ideal for all types of runs.
Best deal at: Amazon.comBuy at the best price
Last Amazon price update was: December 3, 2020 3:15 am
× Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com (Amazon.in, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, etc) at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10
Analysis of reviews
Excellent, comfortable and versatile road running shoeThe New Balance 1080 v10 is a comfortable and versatile road shoe with generous cushioning. Indeed, it has a 29 mm thick sole under the heel with an 8 mm drop. It features the Fresh Foam technology that is used in many New Balance models. On this particular model, the foam provides a comfortable and soft cushioning while offering a good energy return. In comparison, the cushioning is softer than on the Beacon v2, for example. This configuration provides a comfortable running feel to have fun over long distances. Nevertheless, this model retains the excellent polyvalence for which it is renowned and adapts very well to shorter distances and speed training. The upper area features the most changes with a new flame design for the heel to better support the foot. In addition, the new upper now uses knit instead of mesh. This provides optimal ventilation and a slightly softer fit. Another important point is that you can comfortably splay your toes thanks to the large toe box. All in all, the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 is a very good surprise with some important changes that considerably improve comfort. An excellent, comfortable and versatile road running shoe not to be missed!
Value for money
- Great comfort
- Generous, soft and dynamic cushioning
- A versatile model that adapts well to different types of training and distances
- Shoe lighter than before
back to menu ↑
1 used from $73.43
- The outsole of the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 uses blown rubber. It is a material that offers a good balance between rebound, abrasion resistance and flexibility. Thus, it provides you with good flexibility and traction when running on the road.
- In addition, the flex grooves also help the sole to follow the movement of the foot for more comfort. They should therefore allow the runner to adopt a more fluid stride.
- The midsole features the Fresh Foam X cushioning foam developed by the American brand. Lightweight and flexible, it aims to effectively absorb shocks to make the run more enjoyable. In addition, it promises maximum energy return for a more dynamic stride.
- Moreover, the removable Ortholite insole completes the cushioning of the shoe by adding an extra layer of support.
- The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 features a mesh with the Hypoknit technology. This results in a special design that strategically combines stretch and support zones. This way the shoe comfortably envelops the foot, holding it effectively while giving it the freedom it needs for optimal comfort when necessary. This new upper was designed based on data collected from thousands of runners through studies conducted by New Balance.
- This road running shoe has a slip-on construction for added comfort.
- Finally, the Ultra Heel design in the heel area allows the foot to be comfortably wedged without any unpleasant pressure points.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How does the New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10 fit?
This road model uses a standard sizing chart. We have not yet seen any user reviews reporting problems with the fit. You can therefore order your usual running shoe size. If this is your first pair of New Balance, a visit to the store to try it can be useful to discover your ideal size.
1 review for New Balance Fresh Foam 1080 v10
5.0 out of 5
Write a review