Mizuno Wave Ultima 12
Model: Mizuno Wave Ultima 12
Best offersback to menu ↑
- The outsole of the Mizuno Wave Ultima 12 is equipped with X10, a solid carbon rubber built to last on urban terrains. This setup provides a safe grip on the roads.
- U4ic is a soft foam that equips the midsole on its entire length. Mizuno claims that it’s 30% lighter than regular midsole foams.
- Also, the U4icX is an even lighter and softer version of U4ic specially created for softer heel landings.
- Mizuno Wave: a TPU unit inserted in the midsole to enhance the rigidity of the platform for a comfortable and quick ride.
- SmoothRide is a convex-shaped platform with flex controllers that starts a rocking-chair effect for a fluid movement from heel to toes.
- Premium Insock:a removable insole that supports the line of the foot and adds padding to the shoe.
- The upper of the Mizuno Wave Ultima 12 is AIRmesh, an engineered mesh that uses a soft and breathable fabric for a strict and pleasant foothold.
- Dynamotion Fit is an innovative design that uses stretch fabrics to adapt to the foot’s movement throughout the gait cycle. The Japanese Brand says it created it based on biomechanics research.