- Terrain: Trail
- Arch support: Neutral
- Heel to toe drop: 9 mm
- Weight: 260 grams
- Release year: 2017
- The outsole of the Salomon S/Lab Sense Ultra 2017 is made of EVA Foam ‘Dual Density Compressed’
- The shoe features the technologies Contagrip and Wet Traction (premium rubber) for a better grip on wet terrains.
- EnergyCell+ is a special material that Salomon claims to provide traction and cushioning while also improving the durability of the midsole.
- Breathable knitted upper that dries quickly. It’s doubled with a nylon layer to protect it from abrasion.
- Sock-like ENDOFIT™ structure that perfectly wraps around the foot inside the shoe for better support.
- SENSIFIT™ technology to safely maintain the position of the foot in the shoe.
- QUICKLACE™ lacing system with pocket
- ORTHOLITE® sockliner for better breathability and less humidity.